Welcome!

I'm a confirmed dabbler in all things crafty.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hi.

So, a friend of mine told me today that I should start a blog since I'm so crafty. I don't know if I'm *really* all that crafty, but I figured I would give it a shot. Worst case scenario, it disappears into cyberspace. :) So, a bit of background, I guess. I'm Beth, I'm married to a soldier, and I have a 10 month old daughter. Wow, really? 10 months? Where did time go? I'm blessed to be able to stay at home with our daughter, and while it's got it's challenges, I wouldn't change any part of my life. 
As far as my crafting goes, I'm a self confessed dabbler. I do a bit with fabric, jewelry making, baking, felt. Basically, if I see something I want to do, I'll figure out a way to do it. I recently finished a etched glass lantern for an amazing woman, and made sugar scrubs as well, so I'm eclectic in my tastes. I'm addicted to Pinterest and that's where I get a lot of my ideas. I mostly teach myself how to do things, or else I just make it up as I got along. So, yeah, there ya me. Beth of all trades in a (very small) nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment